Friday, September 4, 2009

Trend Report: Gallery

Last night I packed my suitcase for my End-of-Summer getaway to beautiful Martha's Vineyard, and as I was going through all my shoes, I realized something was very, very wrong: I don't own a pair of mary janes. How did this happen? I've got knee boots, ankle boots, thongs, ankle straps, platforms, slip-ons, slides, wedges, stilettos and flats. Not a single mary jane in sight. It's a shame, too, because it really is a perfect versatile shoe. It adds flirty and femine charm to any outfit and can easily be dressed up or dressed down. Well, luckily I work in the right place and will shortly be welcoming the Gallery into my shoe closet as my first pair of mary janes! But first, about that vacation...

Add Gallery to your shoe collection, too, and see just how many ways you'll find yourself wearing it!

At the Office
A structured dress and fashionable black tights are a stylish pair with the layered Gallery.
Dress, Hanii Y; Tights, Spanx; Watch, D&G; Bag, Cole Haan; Earrings, Nicole Romano

On the Town
The Gallery easily goes glamorous with a complementary layered dress and Fall's hot one-shoulder look.
Dress, Herve Leger; Bag, Lulu Guiness; Earrings & bracelet, Bijoux Heart

Weekend WearDistressed denim and a ruffled blazer are right on trend and pair well with charming accessories.
Blazer, Rebecca Taylor; Tank, Splendid; Jeans, Paige Denim; Earrings, Fabrizio Riva; Necklace, Giles & Brother; Bag, Rafe

No comments: